Last fall Microsoft for Startups was thrilled to support AI Grant, the accelerator for AI-first startups funded by Nat Friedman, former CEO of GitHub, and Daniel Gross, an early investor in Stripe, Coinbase, Figma, and others. We are excited to be back for round two with an even bigger commitment to supporting startups.
Applications are open now for the AI Grant program through July 10, 2023, with decisions on grant recipients by July 24.
If you’re selected for the program, you will receive:
- $250,000 on an uncapped SAFE for your AI-native product startup
- $350,000 in Azure cloud credits
- Membership to Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub, including a wide array of Microsoft and 3rd-party benefits, go-to-market support through the Pegasus Program, 1:1 mentoring, and more
- $50,000 in credits from AssemblyAI
- $10,000 in credits from OpenAI
- $11,000 in AI voice credits from Eleven Labs
- A weekend with peers and advisors at the AI Grant Summit in San Francisco
- And so much more…
We are proud to be the exclusive cloud partner of the AI Grant program, which is open to all founders who are building AI-first products or solutions that leverage AI models in a useful or engaging way. Through Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub, we look forward to helping these startups bring their real-world solutions to leading companies around the globe through joint go-to-market activities.
Apply now for the AI Grant program. We’re excited to be partnering with AI Grant again and we can’t wait to see what the next generation of AI-first entrepreneurs and startups build.