Perguntas Frequentes sobre o Microsoft para Startups
What are the guidelines for this program?
We prioritize early stage B2B startups who can best serve our customer base. So we look for startups with the following profile:
- Offer an innovative, technical solution that supports customers in their digital transformation.
- Less than five years in existence.
- Less than $10M in total annual revenue.
- Seed or Series A, or equivalent phase of development.
- Up to $20M in funding.
Additionally, all applicants must match the following requirements:
- You must be engaged in development of a software-based product or service that will form a core piece of you current or intended business - this software must be owned, not licensed.
- You cannot have received more than $10,000 of free Azure in the past.
- Your headquarters must reside in the countries covered by our Azure global infrastructure.
- You must be a privately held company.
- You must operate a public website on your own domain.
- Your contact email address domain must match your public website.
- Your funding information must be verifiable.
What is the offer for qualified startups?
The offer is designed to accelerate growth-stage startups that have a product in market (Seed and Series A) and sell to enterprise customers. In addition to technology access, the program provides dedicated resources to prepare startup marketing and sales teams to effectively sell with Microsoft’s global sales organization and partner ecosystem.
How long will it take for my application to be processed?
We will contact you within 5-10 business days of submission.
I’m a consultancy or small business. Can I apply for this program?
The qualified offer is designed to help companies that are focused on growth, so it’s less applicable for consultancies and small businesses. If you are a small business or consultancy you can get started with a free trial.
I work with startups. How can I enable this offer for the startups I work with?
Please send an email to the following alias: email@example.com.
What happened to BizSpark and BizSpark Plus?
As of February 2018, we are no longer accepting applications for the BizSpark or BizSpark Plus programs. We are accepting applications for the Microsoft for Startups program and any startup currently enrolled in BizSpark or BizSpark Plus will be able to access their benefits for the balance of the time outlined at the outset of their membership. If you were, or are, a member of BizSpark and you fit the guidelines for Microsoft for Startups’ new qualified offers, we invite you to apply. For additional questions and support resources, please feel free to contact us: BizSpark Plus Support / BizSpark Support.
I'm currently a BizSpark Plus member. Can I access some of the new benefits?
As a BizSpark Plus Member, you may be eligible for the Microsoft for Startups’ Go-To-Market benefits, however you are ineligible for additional free product offers, including Azure and Office 365.
I have a question that’s not covered here. How can I get help?
Feel free to reach out to our team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.