The Application Window for the London 2016 Programme Opens on 16th November 2015
Are you a later stage startup who want to take their businesses to a new level of success? Microsoft Ventures Accelerator can help!
We are now accepting applications for our next London Accelerator programme. Successful applicants will enjoy a host of benefits over 16 weeks from March 2016, including:
· Free London office space in a dynamic, fun and business-focused environment
· 1:1 mentorship and support
· Cutting-edge curriculum with expert workshops on Lean Startup Methodology, Finance, IP Law, PR and much more
· BizSpark Plus that provides open source friendly Azure cloud credits
· Access to the Microsoft ecosystem and the investor community
Here are two important points. We don’t ask for any equity in the startups we nurture, and they don’t need to build on our tech to get in. We just want to assist them in realising their potential and taking their ideas to the next level. Obviously we hope that Microsoft's powerful products and platforms will play a part in their future, but that’s entirely their choice.
By the end of the programme all the startups should be 100% pitch-ready for any VC/angel investor, and there’s ongoing support, networking with peers, potential customers and partners, plus a global alumni programme.
Do you know any startups interested in breaking new ground, disrupting an industry or doing something surprising and new using cloud-based technologies – particularly Internet of Things, FinTech, games, machine learning, cybersecurity, enterprise solutions and consumer apps? If so, please get them to fill in their details on the London Ventures Accelerator application form here: https://bit.ly/MSVUKcohort5
We are looking for tech startups with:
· A great team, a brilliant vision and their own designated tech crew
· A working product/service using cloud-based technologies, with some level of customer traction (not just a concept/MVP) – fundamentally disrupting an industry and/or riding on a technological innovation
· Coachable founders – full timers doing what they love
· Funding to sustain the program duration
· CEO and CTO willing to be based full-time in London Accelerator for the 16-week Ventures Accelerator programme
· Potential to raise Series A venture funding (£1.5m+) within 12 months of finishing the programme
Get in touch now!
If you have any questions about Ventures Accelerator, please feel free to email the MSV UK team: MSVUK@microsoft.com
The MSVUK Team