Microsoft Partners with Pioneering Generation of Quantum Startups
Date Updated: Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Earlier today at the Quantum for Business event in Mountain View, California, we announced partnerships with some of the world’s leading startup talent in quantum software and algorithm development.
The Microsoft Quantum Team is joining forces with Microsoft for Startups to support startups looking to tap into resources that will help these young companies drive innovation in this burgeoning space. The startups will have multiple ways to engage, including:
- Access top talent in quantum software and algorithm development.
- Consultation with Microsoft’s top researchers and engineers working on quantum computing.
- Deep access to Microsoft’s quantum software, tools, and libraries including the Quantum Development Kit.
In addition, they will be extended membership into the premium offer from Microsoft for Startups which provides:
- Free access to Microsoft technologies, including up to $120k of free Azure cloud.
- Dedicated go-to-market resources to help startups sell alongside our global sales teams and partner channel.
If you’re currently participating in a Microsoft for Startups program and want to find out more about the Quantum opportunities, please click here.
If you would like more information about joining Microsoft for Startups and the benefits your company can receive, please visit here.
To learn more about the announcement and startups taking part, please check out the following Microsoft Quantum Team blog.
The Microsoft for Startups Team