Beijing’s Latest Demo Day Marks 100 Accelerator Program Graduates
Last month, our accelerator in Beijing graduated its fifth cohort and announced the incoming batch. During the January 24th Demo Day, 15 startups pitched to an energetic audience of 200+ investors, influencers and members of the media.
To date, the accelerator, which launched in 2012, has graduated 100 innovative startups from its program. The 85 previously graduated startups have seen notable success in the market, with over 90% having already obtained a new round of financing totaling more than RMB 10 billion in valuation. Six companies have been acquired and another landed on Shenzhen Stock Market’s New Third Board.
The accelerator itself has partnered with several industry leaders to help startups establish networks and expand their customer reach. We’re committed to providing startups with professional entrepreneurship services both during the program and beyond—in fact, for two consecutive years now, the Accelerator in Beijing has won the title of “Best Incubator in China.”
And with more than 700 applicants for our new accelerator class, selecting the startups was no easy task. In the end, we handpicked 21 teams and we’re excited to work alongside these outstanding entrepreneurs to help them grow their businesses.
Here’s the full list of our sixth-batch startups:
- Singularity Machine Intelligence extends the search function from the Internet into mobile apps to put millions of apps in use once they are searched.
- Idotools is committed to providing the most convenient and practical mobile phone tools for users.
- iYunxue Age is dedicated to developing and operating online primary and secondary school education products to build Mofangge, the number one brand for online question databases and interactive community for K12 in China.
- Youtejie is a product team of Rizhiyi turning search analysis for professional and complex logs in enterprise information systems into simple and useful search engines.
- Yuexiang Trend is devoted to biosensing and producing wearable technologies to create "Liangliang," a watch for daily physical examination that continuously and automatically measures multiple vital signs.
- Skylark Technology provides the next-generation cloud platform with high-density and dynamic computing capacity.
- Tenxor, an eye health big data team, provides the first self-care monitoring devices in the world and a remote consultation service.
- Zhichidata applies big data and natural language processing in customer services to transform them from less cost-effective to highly profitable services.
- Malong Technology is committed to adopting the world's leading deep learning and computer vision technologies to equip artificial intelligence with fashion tastes.
- Meicai is a mobile e-vendor of agricultural products, which serves tens of thousands of small and medium-sized restaurants in China.
- Ehang is a company that has built the easiest-control intelligent, unmanned aerial vehicle in the world, making the dream of flying come true for everyone.
- Cogtu Technologies an advertising company, is the creator of native advertisements embedded in images, combining image-recognition, semantic analysis and cognitive analysis technologies in artificial intelligence.
- Yourstech created APICloud, a one-stop application development platform combining cloud and end functions, redefining mobile app development with the perspective of Internet.
- Goudaifu uses intelligent devices to provide online health consultation and offline treatment services for pets.
- Deetin, is a data and artificial intelligence center focused on creating intelligent routers designed specifically for the mobile age to build smart homes in the future.
- ITjuzi is dedicated to building a database for startups and investments in the primary market, promoting entrepreneurship and investment with data and providing services on the enterprise level.
- Louli is a life-service platform focused on building as basic units and the community as its central infrastructure.
- Yida Technologies creates an O2O platform for global designers in the mode of "mashup + experts."
- Kemaiduo is a social and personal CRM platform that helps sales personnel develop personal connections and efficiently improve business performance.
- EulerSpace is a team for intelligent robot platforms that combine a robot control system with cloud computing technology.
- Aidmics is a biotechnology team from Taiwan dedicated to reproduction optimization and building mobile and connected intelligent sperm testing devices and services.
The new class will be engaged in the accelerator program for six months with the next Demo Day taking place in July. Make sure to follow us on Twitter so not to miss any important updates or deadlines!