Open to anyone with an idea
Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub brings people, knowledge and benefits together to help founders at every stage solve startup challenges. Sign up in minutes with no funding required.
|At HLTH 2023, the Microsoft for Startups Pegasus team will be featuring 10 of our top healthcare and life science startups in the Microsoft booth, 5041 in the West Hall. The startups will be staffing kiosks with demos of their solutions and be available for meetings in our private meeting room, also located in our booth. Pegasus startups are enterprise-ready, technically vetted, and actively deploying their solutions with Microsoft customers. They span the healthcare and life sciences segments, including clinical trials, laboratory automation, healthcare-specific AI and machine learning tools, virtual health, mental health and security.
We’re excited to bring the following healthcare and life science startups to this year’s event.
- AlphaLife Sciences, Empower the entire lifecycle of clinical research, from the initial stage of clinical research with the study protocol to the crucial documents required for drug registration.
- Artificial, Orchestrate the people, software, hardware, and data in your lab so you have one, easy-to-use platform to operate your lab efficiently, reliably, and error-free.
- Integrate.AI, Create simple ways for data teams to build distributed private networks and harness collective intelligence without moving data, increasing access to quality data for use in precision medicine to drug discovery.
Pharma and Providers
- BeekeeperAI, Accelerate the development and deployment of healthcare AI through a zero-trust platform that brings together Azure confidential computing, privacy-preserving analytic technology, and standardized workflows to enable secure collaboration between algorithm developers and data stewards.
- Commerce.AI, Use generative AI to analyze patient and customer insights through voice, text, chat, and video through our HIPAA compliant platform.
- Karlsgate, Unlock insights without revealing identities and take the risk out of data sharing by enabling Karlsgate Identity Exchange, enabling your team to focus on applying data insights to improve patient experiences.
- Recuro Health, Provide customized care through the Digital Medical Home to meet patients’ needs no matter their location or circumstance, using a holistic suite of virtual care services and supplemental benefits that consumers choose.
- BehaVR, Improve outcomes with a suite of evidence-based therapeutics that offers access to treatment programs for patients with chronic pain as well as mental and behavioral health, designed to create a more resilient world, liberated from fear and pain.
- Marble, Enable your customers to access health records in a compliant and secure way, while providing a tailored experience based on their specific data and lifestyle.
Providers and Medical Device
- MedCrypt, Secure and protect devices to ensure clinical functionality and patient safety and care are delivered seamlessly, with proactive security designed specifically for healthcare devices.
Meet us there! Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule time to meet these startups at HLTH. Learn more about the Microsoft for Startups Pegasus Program here.
Tags: Healthcare, HLTH2023